Thursday, August 21, 2014

INTRODUCTION AND OBJECTIVE

Hi everyone. Welcome and happy reading my blog.  The topic that I choose to write is about Budu. The reasons why I choose this topic are because I want to share some information of Budu, a traditional food from east coast Malaysia. When talking about Budu, most people in Kelantan and Terengganu will have at least 1 bottle in their house. I bet some people will give different responses either in positive way or contrast when eating Budu. Most people love Budu but not everyone love it. A simple characteristic of it which is dark-red-brown color may look similar with Belacan but in different packaging which is usually manufactured in bottles. I also choose this topic to promote Budu as a nutritious ancillary food to people who have negative perception towards it. Other than that, I also write the topic to encourage people from other country to try the uniqueness taste of it.
Example of Budu

No comments:

Post a Comment